If you consider that an item is defective and you are entitled to a replacement or a refund, you must write an email to us at email@example.com and describe your problem.
Results will vary greatly from person to person, depending on the type of teeth or conditions of teeth/stains the user has. It may take a number of months to completely rid your teeth of tough stains. We here at The Molar Bear are not able to refund purchases unless the product is defective.
Subject to the below paragraph, The Molar Bear will offer a refund for defective items only if the defective product is returned to us, or you provide us with a video demonstrating (to our satisfaction) that the product is defective, within 30 days of your receipt of the same. We will review your claim as soon as we can and, if we are satisfied that your product is defective; we will provide you with a refund for the defective product.
If you elect to return the defective product to us, it is your responsibility to pay for shipping costs upon return. Refund will be limited to the cost of the item being returned via regular post, not express. An item returned via express is the responsibility of the user and a partial refund of only the actual regular mail will be refunded. It is the user’s responsibility to be aware of this.
Limitation of Liability
- You are solely responsible for your use of our website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law:
- We do not make any warranties or representations other than those expressly set out in these Terms; and
- All terms, representations and warranties that may be excluded by law regarding our website are expressly excluded from these Terms.
- If any legislation implies in these Terms any term or warranty that cannot be excluded or modified, that term or warranty is included in these Terms.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, we expressly exclude liability for any:
- Loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential) or expense that you may incur or suffer (as the case may be) in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our website;
- Loss, damage or expense that you may incur or suffer (as the case may be) as a consequence of any act or omission of any third party (including, without limitation, other users, third party service providers and controllers of third party websites) regardless of whether the relevant acts or omissions occur on our website.
- If any legislation or law implies into these Terms any term or warranty and also prohibits provisions in a contract excluding the application or exercise of that term or warranty then, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, our liability for a breach of such a term or warranty will be limited, at our sole option, to any one or more of the following:
- The supplying of the services again; or
- The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, if for any reason we are directly or indirectly liable to you in respect of any services provided, our maximum aggregate liability in respect of all claims made by you will be the amount charged by us in respect of those services.
Unless otherwise specifically provided in these Terms, a party to these Terms must not commence court proceedings, save for proceedings seeking interlocutory relief, in respect of a dispute arising out of these Terms unless it has complied with the provisions of the below dispute resolution process.
A party must give the other a notice (dispute notice) setting out:
- What the party considers is in dispute; and
- What that party requires to be done to resolve the dispute and the grounds it has for those requirements.
The Molar Bear reserve the right to resolve the dispute as per the governing law enacted from time to time by GOI.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by The Molar Bear. We encourage its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, we will investigate and can take legal action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate our policies.
- Threats of Bodily Harm – The Molar Bear does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
- Misuse of our System – We allows Users to facilitate transactions through the system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
- Spoof (Fake) email – The Molar Bear will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to us through ‘Contact Us’ tab.